The Mansion House

214 East Main Street, Centerville

This large 4 story building was built in 1840 and served as an Inn or Hotel for travelers on the National Road. It has been a private home, a hotel,  and a museum. It is now owned by Historic Centerville Inc. The wide winding stairway extends to the fourth floor.


The First Wayne County Log Court House, which stood in Salisbury in 1811, is now in back of the Mansion House along with an original Railroad Hut used to stop traffic for train crossings.

The Mansion House


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This