Andy Woods Hotel
61, 81, 99 East Main Street, Hagerstown
In the days of the Gold Rush and Civil War, it was known as the Williams Building, then Pipher, then Wedekind, then Parsons, and others. The Hagerstown Exponent began a long run here (1875). Mollie Wedekind in early 1900 incorporated a double hung radius glass window topped by stained glass into a stone façade between two entry doors for the family-owned Boarding House.