Shively & Sons Building
98 West Main Street, Hagerstown
Housing agricultural implements and machinery, hardware, lumber and lath, etc. and remained in that use for several years. Joseph Shively carried on a hardware and implement business until his death, when the establishment passed into the hands of his son, Will. Will ran the store until November, 1897 when the entire stock was sold to J.M. Worl. This building has housed several hardware stores, groceries, restaurants, dry goods, Attorney, Drs. Office, among others through the years. The upper floor also served as a Masonic Temple. Presently it houses The Logo Shoppe.