Tools and Guides
Searching the internet for tools, guides, and additional resources to help us be more effective and efficient can be overwhelming. We get it! So, we have pulled together a variety of resources for you and your organization. On this page you’ll find downloadable documents, reports, links to other resources and more!
Early Childhood Development
Additional resources for Early Childhood Development:
- Annie E. Casey Foundation Kids Count Data Center
- Indiana Early Learning Advisory Committee (Indiana ELAC)
- 2018 Early Learning Advisory Committee (ELAC) Wayne County Profile
To learn about our Early Childhood Coalition and other resources that may be available contact us.
Additional resources for Neighborhood Development:
- Community development inspiration and insight on StrongTowns.org
- Assessing Housing & Workforce Conditions and Needs in the Eastern Indiana Region (2018)
- Executive Summary of Assessing Housing and Workforce Conditions and Needs in ECI (2018)
- Housing and Homeownerhsip Programs
To learn about our Main Street Coalition, our Neighborhood Involvement and Community Engagement (NICE!) Workshops and other resources that may be available contact us.
- Easy Access to Juvenile Populations (EZAPOP)
- Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) Compass
- Overview of Forward Wayne County Operating as a Backbone Supporting Collective Impact Initiatives
Coalition Building Tips and Tricks