Wayne County Clear Impact Workshop
Attend the Wayne County Clear Impact Workshop, hosted by Forward Wayne County, on November 19 at 9:00 a.m. and learn how to communicate your successes more effectively to your team, donors, and other important stakeholders. Solving complex problems is tough! Learn about Results-Based Accountability (RBA) and how it can help you measure success.
Why You & Why Attend?
You are already doing the work. This workshop will teach you how to communicate your successes in a more effective way to your team, donors and community. This workshop will help you and your organization:
- Improve grant writing – learn to demonstrate how goals align to measurable outcomes
- Increase collaboration – funding sources and grants encourage collaboration among organizations
- Enhance reporting – enhance your organizations report out to boards, donors and funding sources
- Strengthen your story – walk out with the ability to tell a more compelling story to donors by connecting the work you do to the results they can see
- Visualize successes over time – learn how to map your progress
- Re-engage your team – get re-energized and re-engaged about the goals of the organization
- Realize your impact – identify powerful measures to determine the progress of your initiatives/programs
What can you expect to learn?
- Learn how to effectively implement the principles and tools of effective collective impact and community engagement.
- Develop a working understanding of the principles, tools, and frameworks of Asset-Based Community Development and Results-Based Accountability.
- Establish an understanding of the potential of the Clear Impact Scorecard to help drive and communicate the work of Forward Wayne County.
Who’s providing the workshop?
Dan Duncan, author of the whitepaper “The Components of Effective Collective Impact” and Senior Consultant with Clear Impact will lead the on-site workshop.
What to do prior to the workshop?
No prep work required! Show up ready to gain new insight on how to work collaboratively to solve complex problems. Connect with Megan via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via phone (765-994-5527) with any questions.
What are the other workshop details?
- When: November 19, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., complimentary lunch provided at 12:00 PM
- Where: Ivy Tech Community College (Richmond Campus), Johnson Hall in Stidham Auditorium
- Parking: parking is available in the Johnson Hall lot